Comp: Base salary $65,000-$80,000. Plus amazing company benefits including medical, Vision & Dental (fully covered)
What they do
- Our client transforms the wealth management experience. They’re at the forefront of FinTech, handpicking only the top financial advisers to provide their clients with tailored advice with their best interest at heart.
- Zoe can help you find an independent, fiduciary financial advisor that sees the world the way you do. Aside from vetting their knowledge and process, they screen the advisors to ensure that they are true fiduciaries that have the right incentives to provide the client with the advice that is in their best interest, rather than recommend products based on the commission they get from it.
- Curated matching: Zoe understands that finding trusted financial advice is difficult, which is why they have handpicked financial advisors. (They reject ~95% of the advisors that apply into their network so you don’t have to.) Since their financial advisors operate independently, they are not tied or biased towards any investment or insurance product. They are held to the highest standards of care & are required to act in the best interests of their clients at all times.
- Zoe is backed by $16M from the largest venture capital firm in the world Softbank as well as top operators at the largest investment firms (JP Morgan & Blackrock) and largest marketplaces (Uber & Doordash.)
About the role
- Perform outreach tasks through phone and email – communicating the value of the product to prospects.
- Define and execute sales strategies to build new business relationships.
- Aim to beat revenue targets and maintain a consistent pipeline.
- Set a new bar for financial advisers in the wealth management industry.
- 3-4 years of experience in a sales/ account management position.
- A relationship builder with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A track record of success growing and maintaining relationships in past roles.
- Comfortable on the phone and can effectively share feedback
Perks and benefits
- Base salary $65,000-$80,000
- Amazing company benefits including medical, Vision & Dental (fully covered)
- Offices in NYC, Austin, Texas & Bogota, Colombia
- Great Culture: your team will provide the support you need to grow, they value full transparency throughout the company.
- Equity options.