Location: US Wide
Comp: Region of $300k total package
What they do
- Xyte is a revolutionary solution for hardware manufacturers, with a first-of-its-kind cloud platform that bridges the gap between hardware devices and modern cloud applications.
- Xyte’s award-winning offering provides device manufacturers with a comprehensive, white-labeled solution for managing their customers, resellers, and devices, enabling them to propose new subscription-based business models and realize the full potential of their products.
- The sophisticated yet easy-to-manage Xyte platform offers an extensive range of cloud-based services.
- Intuitive and forward-thinking, it’s a technology and business analytics solution specifically designed to give you a unique advantage in a competitive field, with access to real-time performance data and a powerful suite of business tools.
- Workplace by Xyte is a dedicated implementation of the esteemed Xyte platform, built specifically for audio/video and modern workplace professionals.
- It offers an integrated, all-in-one solution for AV service providers, enabling them to deploy, configure, and monitor devices from a wide variety of vendors.
- MSPs can provide managed services for their customers’ collaboration spaces and easily stay on top of changing configurations and needs, with a wide array of third-party integrations simplifying ticketing, incident response, and more.
About the role
- This role starts as an individual contributor, and has a clear path to VP level.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior executives at mid- and large-sized hardware manufacturing companies, and transform leads into successful business opportunities for the company
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound marketing leads by engaging with decision makers
- Understand clients’ business challenges and motivations, and effectively position Xyte based on their needs using effective and creative communication strategies
- Recognize and capture upsell opportunities with current customers
- Help determine and continually refine sales strategies and tactics
- Lead and manage distribution and channel partners
- Identify and capture growth opportunities
- At least 5 years of experience as a Senior BD / Sales Development Representative in SaaS B2B companies, with a proven sales record
- Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication skills in English
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas
- LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator savvy, and mastery of cold call best practices
- Willingness to travel regularly to meet clients and/or attend conferences