Location: US Wide
What they do
- UtilizeCore has the first platform built specifically for the top 1% of companies striving to process large volumes of service requests between service provider and service requester networks.
- Increase Revenue – Win new leads and gain business by offering the #1 subcontractor management system to prospects.
- Speed up Invoicing and Get Paid Faster – Seamlessly manage invoices to automate client billing and subcontractor payments.
- Automate manual tasks to reduce Operational Costs by 30% – Define a set of rules and automations to increase administrative productivity-saving time and cutting costs.
- Increase client trust by providing transparency and accountability – You and your clients will gain a complete view of past, future, and on-going projects from Service Procurement to Service Delivery.
- Data Driven Decisions – Define KPIs to gain real-time insights from a 360 degree view of your business. Interactive widgets and dashboards to visuallize the health of your business.
- Discover and Vet New Subcontractors – Explore the Utilizecore Marketplace to source top subcontractor talent.
About the role
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts via outbound sales practices
- Promoting and marketing business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 40 calls / 30 emails per day
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- 1-3 years, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Motivated by sales & interested in selling SaaS
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- MEDDIC / Force Management knowledge is highly preferred
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently