Location: US Wide
What they do
- Edgescan is a fast-growing, cybersecurity software and services business based in Dublin with global aspirations.
- The business provides specialist cybersecurity consultancy services and has developed a security-as-as-service vulnerability management product which has enjoyed rapid international growth in recent years.
- The proprietary SaaS solution continuously monitors the vulnerability of network operating systems including web applications, network and cloud security solutions to support IT teams minimise risk and reduce cost.
- By combining advanced technology and human expertise, the Edgescan product produces high-quality vulnerability intelligence and delivers a robust vulnerability managed service for a growing pool of blue chip enterprises.
- Since launching to market in 2015, the product has enjoyed impressive growth (c. 40% revenue CAGR year-on-year), acquired an attractive customer base of international (predominantly North American) and domestic clients and has strong growth momentum (evident in new business pipeline conversion and ARR growth).
- Edgescan is backed by BGF, the most active growth capital investment firm in the UK and Ireland. In Ireland, BGF has up to €250 million to invest in scaling Irish SMEs and is backed by the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund and the three major banks (AIB, Bank of Ireland and Ulster Bank).
IT2Trust | Aon | Barrier Networks | Richey May | PFH | Criticalis
About the role
- After recent expansion into North America, there is now a specific need for a ‘Director’ level hire on the ground in the U.S. to drive sales, build revenue and scale a team.
- $1.5m-$2m annual revenue, with the typical sales cycle being 3-6 months.
- New Business Hunter on the West Coast, specifically in the Bay Area, with about 30-40% travel.
- Selling Cross-Vertically, making C Level enterprise deals with company CISOs.
- Be part of the companies massive exponential growth as they look to gather more funding and lock down their GTM strategy.
- At least 2 to 5 years of IT or Cyber Security experience
- They should be proficient in sales leadership, ideally from a ‘grass roots’ environment. Smaller startup environments.
- Proven experience as a New Business Hunter – “absolutely, not a farmer, we need a hunter, someone with good presence.”
- They should have experience with multiple stakeholder deals, able to navigate landscapes to identify and deal with multiple C-suite decision makers
- Knowledge in information security technologies & cyber threat actors, cyber-crimes and fraudulent activities targeting various industries
- Dynamic individual and team player with positive working attitude
- Good communication and written skills
- Relevant diploma or degree qualifications in Information Technology or Cyber Security
- edgescan are flexible on the location of the perfect candidate