Location: US Wide
What they do
- Unacast is a human mobility data company committed to understanding how people move around on the planet.
- Sophisticated and data-driven commercial real estate professionals, retailers, researchers, analysts, and data scientists use Unacast, the most accurate understanding of human activity in the physical world.
- Their clients, such as ShopperTrak, Carto, ESRI, and Midwood Investments & Development leverage our wide range of mobility products to analyze foot traffic from millions of stores and venues, understand mobility patterns on a neighborhood level and migration patterns across the country, enabling them to make smarter decisions and build better products.
- Recognized as the top company to work for in NYC two years in a row by BuiltNYC, Unacast has raised more than $35m from investors and has been awarded multiple awards for its technology platform, its rapid company growth, and Nordic-inspired culture.
ShopperTrak | Carto | ESRI | Midwood Investments & Development
About the role
- Manage, coach and grow an enterprise sales team of 4 direct reports with a focus on driving new revenue growth and high achievement.
- Assist reps in territory planning and management of the sales process, but you will have no individual contribution number associated to you.
- Help others to prospect and sell Unacast’s human mobility data and products to companies within research, retail analytics, real estate, media, and transportations
- Take the lead and consult with customers on how location and human mobility data can help them build better products and make better decisions
- Help shape the development of the product and sales approach in partnership with Unacast’s Research, Data, and Engineering teams
- Forecast, track, and report sales performance to optimize and excel in understanding what are the key drivers for a sale
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience
- 4+ years with a track record in enterprise new logo sales with a data or research product
- A business development mindset is a requirement, with the ability to build scalable processes
- Intellectual strategic thinker who can evangelize a team and sell products that may be new to clients