Location: US Wide
Comp: $200k – $250k OTE ($130k – $150k Base)
What they do
- Unacast is a human mobility data company committed to understanding how people move around on the planet.
- Sophisticated and data-driven commercial real estate professionals, retailers, researchers, analysts, and data scientists use Unacast, the most accurate understanding of human activity in the physical world.
- Their clients, such as ShopperTrak, Carto, ESRI, and Midwood Investments & Development leverage our wide range of mobility products to analyze foot traffic from millions of stores and venues, understand mobility patterns on a neighborhood level and migration patterns across the country, enabling them to make smarter decisions and build better products.
- Recognized as the top company to work for in NYC two years in a row by BuiltNYC, Unacast has raised more than $35m from investors and has been awarded multiple awards for its technology platform, its rapid company growth, and Nordic-inspired culture.
ShopperTrak | Carto | ESRI | Midwood Investments & Development
About the role
- Align and manage key relationships with the largest customers and maximise revenue-generating activity within these accounts
- Work collaboratively on product co-development, supporting on new launches and maximising ROI from revshare agreements
- Develop a keen understanding of Unacast’s data products with the objective of maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- 3+ years experience in sales roles with SaaS, DaaS, enterprise analytics solutions or data products
- A business development mindset is a requirement, and experience handling and growing key accounts is a plus
- Intellectual strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products that may be new to clients
- A strong technical understanding and who like to sell data solutions
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales