Location: US Wide
What they do
- Unacast is a human mobility data company committed to understanding how people move around on the planet.
- Sophisticated and data-driven commercial real estate professionals, retailers, researchers, analysts, and data scientists use Unacast, the most accurate understanding of human activity in the physical world.
- Their clients, such as ShopperTrak, Carto, ESRI, and Midwood Investments & Development leverage our wide range of mobility products to analyze foot traffic from millions of stores and venues, understand mobility patterns on a neighborhood level and migration patterns across the country, enabling them to make smarter decisions and build better products.
- Recognized as the top company to work for in NYC two years in a row by BuiltNYC, Unacast has raised more than $35m from investors and has been awarded multiple awards for its technology platform, its rapid company growth, and Nordic-inspired culture.
ShopperTrak | Carto | ESRI | Midwood Investments & Development
About the role
- The role will be responsible for the management & growth of all current partnerships.
- This person must have a strong understanding of Unacast’s data products and knowledge of the competition. They must be ready to develop creative and collaborative solutions through these relationships.
- They will be tasked with oversight of all Account Management, Data Integrations, Marketing Initiatives and focused on partner retention, along with revenue expansion to contribute to the Partnership Team goals.
- The Strategic Accounts Manager should be engaging with these partners daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly. This will include on-site training, day-to-day operations, technical troubleshooting, & potential marketing collaboration.
- This individual must leverage their expertise to optimize current relationships and strive to develop trust & adoption across multiple departments within that external organization.
- A key focus will also be to properly disseminate market feedback to Unacast’s Product & Data teams, to help identify key opportunities to enhance our data offerings & create more value to our clients & partners.
- Two of the most important values of Unacast are honesty & professionalism. The Data Partnerships Team manages highly strategic accounts, therefore all deliverables & external interactions are held to an extremely high standard (emails, presentations, phone calls, conferences, business dinners, etc.) In this role, you must be professional, formal, trustworthy, hardworking, organized, and motivated.
- At Unacast, the Strategic Accounts Manager’s performance metrics include: Revenue Retention, Revenue Expansion, Partner Training, & Partner Satisfaction.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a related industry (DaaS, Data & Analytics, Consulting, etc.)
- Experience managing strategic accounts
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills