Location: US Wide
What they do
- Unacast is a human mobility data company committed to understanding how people move around on the planet.
- Sophisticated and data-driven commercial real estate professionals, retailers, researchers, analysts, and data scientists use Unacast, the most accurate understanding of human activity in the physical world.
- Their clients, such as ShopperTrak, Carto, ESRI, and Midwood Investments & Development leverage our wide range of mobility products to analyze foot traffic from millions of stores and venues, understand mobility patterns on a neighborhood level and migration patterns across the country, enabling them to make smarter decisions and build better products.
- Recognized as the top company to work for in NYC two years in a row by BuiltNYC, Unacast has raised more than $35m from investors and has been awarded multiple awards for its technology platform, its rapid company growth, and Nordic-inspired culture.
ShopperTrak | Carto | ESRI | Midwood Investments & Development
About the role
- Work closely with the product team to ensure that prospect and customer needs are fully understood
- Lead technical discovery and product demos as part of the sales process
- Contribute to ideas on productization, product development and innovation
- Think creatively about how to solve customer problems with advanced location data solutions
- Deliver success stories, case studies and referral sources to foster company growth.
- Experience with a location, geospatial or GIS product ideal, analytics is a must
- Experience working in client-facing roles with some degree of new-business responsibility
- Must have experience using SQL to a good standard, other BI/Dashboarding tools a plus