Location: US Wide
What they do
- Unacast is a human mobility data company committed to understanding how people move around on the planet.
- Sophisticated and data-driven commercial real estate professionals, retailers, researchers, analysts, and data scientists use Unacast, the most accurate understanding of human activity in the physical world.
- Their clients, such as ShopperTrak, Carto, ESRI, and Midwood Investments & Development leverage our wide range of mobility products to analyze foot traffic from millions of stores and venues, understand mobility patterns on a neighborhood level and migration patterns across the country, enabling them to make smarter decisions and build better products.
- Recognized as the top company to work for in NYC two years in a row by BuiltNYC, Unacast has raised more than $35m from investors and has been awarded multiple awards for its technology platform, its rapid company growth, and Nordic-inspired culture.
ShopperTrak | Carto | ESRI | Midwood Investments & Development
About the role
- Market Unacast’s human mobility data and products to companies within research, retail analytics, real estate, media, and transportations
- Help shape the development of the product and marketing approach in partnership with Unacast’s Research, Data, and Engineering teams
- Direct, develop and manage content – including web copy – in support of marketing plans and deliverables
- Develop content and materials to enable sales teams to engage and influence customers and prospects
- Work with customers and prospects to understand persona attributes to translate into marketing strategies, messaging, and collateral
- Create persona profiles that map targeted prospects’ goals, challenges, and preferred information sources onto
- Research and analyze competitive products and vendors to arm Sales, inform collateral creation, and to help define marketing campaigns
- Cultivate and nurture close customer relationships in order to capture the authentic voice of the customer
- Research and define customer segmentation to reach new markets, users, improve engagement, and drive
- Pipeline through more targeted campaigns and enablement efforts
- 3+ years experience in product marketing roles with SaaS, DaaS, enterprise analytics solutions or data products
- Experience marketing a data/analytics product to a technical audience
- Ability to work closely with tech teams & development professionals to articulate complex value propositions
- Successful track record launching SaaS products working effectively across marketing and sales organizations
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Builds relationships; has the appropriate diplomatic skills to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen; has the ability to establish and manage external relationships, and has the ability to represent the company with clients.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; is an effective communicator who thinks strategically, speaks easily to large and small groups
- Able to crisply articulate technical concepts to executives and non-technical audiences
- Experienced in conducting competitive analysis, including competitive matrices and battle cards
- Proven track record in using visual storytelling to tell a story to customers