Location: US Wide
Comp: $200k – $250k OTE ($130k – $150k Base) + Equity
What they do
- Unacast is a human mobility data company committed to understanding how people move around on the planet.
- Sophisticated and data-driven commercial real estate professionals, retailers, researchers, analysts, and data scientists use Unacast, the most accurate understanding of human activity in the physical world.
- Their clients, such as ShopperTrak, Carto, ESRI, and Midwood Investments & Development leverage our wide range of mobility products to analyze foot traffic from millions of stores and venues, understand mobility patterns on a neighborhood level and migration patterns across the country, enabling them to make smarter decisions and build better products.
- Recognized as the top company to work for in NYC two years in a row by BuiltNYC, Unacast has raised more than $35m from investors and has been awarded multiple awards for its technology platform, its rapid company growth, and Nordic-inspired culture.
ShopperTrak | Carto | ESRI | Midwood Investments & Development
About the role
- With complex and evolving technology products, partners need ongoing help to adapt and realize value. When a new Marketplace Partnership signs with Unacast, it’s only the start of the value exchange between the two. Most of the mutual value accrues over time as the partner benefits and continues to explore additional products to purchase & leverage for their downstream clients.
- One of Unacast’s differentiators in the space is transparency. Some of the most strategic relationships, fall under the Partnerships Team, across numerous industries (Marketplaces, Consultancies, Retail, Real Estate, and more)
- Data Partnerships is a revenue-driving machine at Unacast, focused on strategic, long-term, & high-revenue engagements.
- Unacast, being a Human Mobility Data company, has the ability to expand & thrive across Data Marketplaces, as our data products are built to be multifaceted, transparent, customizable, and industry-agnostic.
- The Marketplace Partnership Manager is responsible for the management & growth of all current marketplace partnerships and the exploration & development of new data partnerships.
- This person must have a strong understanding of Unacast’s data products and knowledge of the competition. They must be ready to develop creative and collaborative solutions through Data Marketplaces.
- They will be tasked with oversight of all Marketplace Management, Data Integrations, Marketing Projects and focused on revenue expansion to contribute to the Partnership Team goals.
- The Marketplace Partnership Manager should be engaging with these partners daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly. This will include on-site training & marketing collaboration.
- The Marketplace Partnership Manager must leverage their expertise to optimize current relationships, as well as pursue & grow the number of marketplace partnerships.
- Two of the most important values of Unacast are honesty & professionalism. The Data Partnerships Team manages highly strategic accounts, therefore all deliverables & external interactions are held to an extremely high standard (emails, presentations, phone calls, conferences, business dinners, etc.) In this role, you must be professional, formal, trustworthy, hardworking, organized, and motivated.
- At Unacast, the Marketplace Manager’s performance metrics include: Marketplace Revenue Expansion, New Business,, Partner Training, & Partner Satisfaction.
- 5-7 years of experience working directly with, or within the Data Marketplace industry.
- Experience owning partnerships & generating revenue via new business.
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills