Location: US Wide
Comp: $120k-$150k base + 50% bonus + equity
What they do
- Unacast is a human mobility data company committed to understanding how people move around on the planet.
- Sophisticated and data-driven commercial real estate professionals, retailers, researchers, analysts, and data scientists use Unacast, the most accurate understanding of human activity in the physical world.
- Their clients, such as ShopperTrak, Carto, ESRI, and Midwood Investments & Development leverage our wide range of mobility products to analyze foot traffic from millions of stores and venues, understand mobility patterns on a neighborhood level and migration patterns across the country, enabling them to make smarter decisions and build better products.
- Recognized as the top company to work for in NYC two years in a row by BuiltNYC, Unacast has raised more than $35m from investors and has been awarded multiple awards for its technology platform, its rapid company growth, and Nordic-inspired culture.
ShopperTrak | Carto | ESRI | Midwood Investments & Development
About the role
- Lead and develop the existing BDR team
- Recruit, train and mentor new BDRs
- Building outbound and inbound cadences/processes for lead generation and pipeline development
- Create and own top-of-funnel activities
- 2+ Years’ experience of BDR team lead development in a SaaS/DaaS environment
- Experience building outbound and inbound lead development cadences
- Knowledge of sales development processes involving cold phone, email and social prospecting
- Start-up experience ideal