Location: US Wide
What they do
- Unacast is a human mobility data company committed to understanding how people move around on the planet.
- Sophisticated and data-driven commercial real estate professionals, retailers, researchers, analysts, and data scientists use Unacast, the most accurate understanding of human activity in the physical world.
- Their clients, such as ShopperTrak, Carto, ESRI, and Midwood Investments & Development leverage our wide range of mobility products to analyze foot traffic from millions of stores and venues, understand mobility patterns on a neighborhood level and migration patterns across the country, enabling them to make smarter decisions and build better products.
- Recognized as the top company to work for in NYC two years in a row by BuiltNYC, Unacast has raised more than $35m from investors and has been awarded multiple awards for its technology platform, its rapid company growth, and Nordic-inspired culture.
ShopperTrak | Carto | ESRI | Midwood Investments & Development
About the role
- Take full ownership of events-based
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Collaborate with C-level execs to design presentation resources, banners, one-pagers
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing with events-based marketing experience
- Proven ability to create and deliver compelling presentations
- Intellectual strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products that may be new to clients
- A strong technical understanding and who like to sell data solutions
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales