Location: US Wide
What they do
- Unacast is a human mobility data company committed to understanding how people move around on the planet.
- Sophisticated and data-driven commercial real estate professionals, retailers, researchers, analysts, and data scientists use Unacast, the most accurate understanding of human activity in the physical world.
- Their clients, such as ShopperTrak, Carto, ESRI, and Midwood Investments & Development leverage our wide range of mobility products to analyze foot traffic from millions of stores and venues, understand mobility patterns on a neighborhood level and migration patterns across the country, enabling them to make smarter decisions and build better products.
- Recognized as the top company to work for in NYC two years in a row by BuiltNYC, Unacast has raised more than $35m from investors and has been awarded multiple awards for its technology platform, its rapid company growth, and Nordic-inspired culture.
ShopperTrak | Carto | ESRI | Midwood Investments & Development
About the role
- Manage and cultivate long-term relationships with partners at all levels.
- Identify, champion and help partners accomplish their goals.
- Lead implementation, onboarding, training, change management and pilot programs for your portfolio of customers.
- Be a force multiplier for the value our partners derive from the platform.
- Seek growth opportunities with partners.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams, acting as the internal voice of the customer.
- Deliver success stories, case studies and referral sources to foster company growth.
- Experience with a location, geospatial or GIS product
- Experience managing SaaS renewals with deal sizes of 50 – 250k ARR
- Experience expanding accounts with upselling & cross-selling
- Intellectual strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products that may be new to clients
- You are a problem solver, a clear communicator and exhibit sound judgment.
- Willingness to experiment, make mistakes and learn.