What they do
- Tubular is the leading global video measurement and analytics platform that powers broadcasters, publishers, and brands to create successful content and scale audiences faster.
- They provide the most complete picture of what short-form video consumers watch and enable companies to grow digital audiences and sell brand integrations to win in the ever evolving world of video.
- Their software measures over 5B videos, 400M video consumers, 12M influencers, 117K brands, and 71B sponsored video views.
- They know it’s not just about data, it’s about insights, and that’s why they’re trusted by 7 of the top 10 global media companies, who make strategic decisions every day based on Tubular software. Behind every digital video decision – is Tubular.
LadBible | BuzzFeed | Mattel | Microsoft | Digitas | Conde Nast | Warner Bros
About the role
- Exceed quarterly goals for ‘Sales Qualified Leads’ (SQLs) and ‘Sales Accepted Leads’ (SAL’s) by working closely with our Account Executive team
- Learn and convey Tubular’s value proposition through appropriate messaging and customer stories
- Execute program strategies by following up with prospects in a timely manner to schedule meetings for the Tubular account executives
- Build account plans and conduct thorough research on key enterprise targets in partnership with the sales team
- Learn the Tubular buyer’s journey to develop a holistic view of the overall pipeline
- Hone your communication skills by working with internal coaches on cold calling, personalized emailing and objection handling
- Engage prospects during your calls by demonstrating active listening skills and asking meaningful questions to gather preliminary information
- Collaborate with Tubular account executives on prospecting plans to engage targets
- Hit pre-defined program conversion rates through cadence adherence and a tight feedback loop
- Participate in role-playing exercises to improve conversations with different personas and verticals
- Prior experience in sales and/or business development (i.e. researching, developing a pipeline, marketing campaigns, cold calling) – 1+ years’ of experience preferred (ideally with a SaaS technology, media or brand background)
- Ability to use a CRM (i.e. Salesforce), research tools (i.e. LinkedIn Navigator), and sales enablement tools (i.e. Outreach)
- Ability to work within defined frameworks and follow up on tasks in a pre-defined time frame
- Ability to work cross-functionally, learn new approaches and provide actionable feedback to improve results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to learn, develop, and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or another related field preferred