Location: UK Wide
What they do
- Tubular is the leading global video measurement and analytics platform that powers broadcasters, publishers, and brands to create successful content and scale audiences faster.
- They provide the most complete picture of what short-form video consumers watch and enable companies to grow digital audiences and sell brand integrations to win in the ever evolving world of video.
- Their software measures over 5B videos, 400M video consumers, 12M influencers, 117K brands, and 71B sponsored video views.
- They know it’s not just about data, it’s about insights, and that’s why they’re trusted by 7 of the top 10 global media companies, who make strategic decisions every day based on Tubular software. Behind every digital video decision – is Tubular.
LadBible | BuzzFeed | Mattel | Microsoft | Digitas | Conde Nast | Warner Bros
About the role
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual quota and revenue goals.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to collaborate on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices and partner with cross-functional teams.
- Solicit and validate prospect’s critical business issues to inform and demonstrate relevant Tubular solutions.
- Lead discussions to convey Tubular’s value to prospects and demonstrate that value and resulting ROI.
- Ability to develop compelling pitch decks aligned to customer business issues.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with executive-level decision makers and champions.
- Engage with Tubular’s value-driven customer methodology to identify new business opportunities and key stakeholders, then shepherd deals swiftly and diligently through the Tubular sales process from discovery to closed-won.
- Demonstrate timely actioning of leads, proposals and customer pitch follow-ups.
- Quickly generate compelling insights from Tubular platform and other sources for prospect presentations and outbounding.
- Actively build pipeline by owning your prospecting efforts via targeted account research and strategic outreach.
- Maintain pipeline with diligence and timeliness to support accurate reporting and forecasting for current & future quarters.
- Partner with Marketing, SDRs and Pre-Sales teams to strategically target accounts.
- 4+ years of progressive SaaS and/or consultative sales experience focused on new business development.
- Track record of building and maximizing strong relationships with key contacts at prospect accounts.
- Proven top performer (consistently achieving sales goals) that delivers an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience selling technology solutions or applications at the C-Suite level.
- Actively listens to and synthesizes feedback from prospects and team members to adjust sales strategy accordingly.
- Ability to educate customers about complex ideas, insights or solutions in an elegant, articulate and meaningful way.