Location: UK Wide
What they do
- Tubular is the leading global video measurement and analytics platform that powers broadcasters, publishers, and brands to create successful content and scale audiences faster.
- They provide the most complete picture of what short-form video consumers watch and enable companies to grow digital audiences and sell brand integrations to win in the ever evolving world of video.
- Their software measures over 5B videos, 400M video consumers, 12M influencers, 117K brands, and 71B sponsored video views.
- They know it’s not just about data, it’s about insights, and that’s why they’re trusted by 7 of the top 10 global media companies, who make strategic decisions every day based on Tubular software. Behind every digital video decision – is Tubular.
LadBible | BuzzFeed | Mattel | Microsoft | Digitas | Conde Nast | Warner Bros
About the role
- Run the end-to-end customer lifecycle from initial kickoff through renewal for Tubular’s brand and agency clients, ensuring Tubular is a must-have solution in their product stack
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and partner for your customers. Understand customer goals, and position different Tubular products as solutions
- Drive account health by ensuring you have a strong, multithreaded relationship with clients while driving high product adoption & frequent use of purchased products
- Work cohesively with the account team on your book of business to retain & grow revenue, including Insights & Strategy and Account Management. Identify upsell opportunities for your Account Manager partner to close
- Ensure customer feedback from your customers is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of Tubular products and services
- Leverage analytical ability to pull insights to demonstrate the best practices of using Tubular
- Identify, represent and share best practices across the global CSM team
- This role will report to the Head of Customer Success, International.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a CSM, Account Manager or Partner Manager in the digital video, martech, social media, online data/research, measurement or analytics spaces
- Experience working with leading brands, agencies and media companies to provide strategic insights and grow reach and revenue
- Comfortable applying data to inform buying decisions
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable working in ambiguous, ever-changing environments
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ownership over processes or products
- Empathetic and able to work with diverse personalities