What they do
- TINT is the enterprise User-Generated Content (UGC) platform that helps brands humanize their marketing to build trust and authenticity to increase conversions along every step of the customer journey by leveraging authentic user-generated content (UGC).
- Over 5,000 brands in 173 countries rely on TINT to collect and curate their best UGC shared on social media and repurpose to create experiences on websites, apps, digital screens, email, social ads, print, and more.
- TINT began in San Francisco to address the problem of falling consumer trust in brands exacerbated by an exponential increase in content noise.
- The average consumer gets exposed to over 5,000 advertisements per day. With all this noise, consumers have become experts at ignoring brand messages, and marketers are in a constant struggle to effectively reach and communicate with their audiences.
- Following rapid growth, in 2018, TINT was acquired by Filestack – the premier platform for visual content.
- Filestack processes images and videos at scale, performing over 2 billion curation operations monthly.
- TINT leverages this technology to provide the fastest web and native mobile UGC embed in the market, a machine learning based product recommendations engine for shoppable UGC, advanced content moderation capabilities with copyright detection, object tagging, safe for web, virus scanning, and more.
- Located in San Antonio, TX along the beautiful Riverwalk.
Nestle | LinkedIn | Verizon | Pandora | Smithsonian America Art Museum | Coca Cola
About the role
- The role is a mixture of new business and existing business growth
- It focuses on the “Managed Services” element of the business
- IC role to begin with however will grow into a leadership role as the business grows out
- Role is fully remote however will require travelling for client appointments
- 4+ years closing experience in Enterprise software sales
- Excellent phone and written skills; able to communicate effectively in both mediums
- Committed to excellence, discipline, and success in all aspects of the sales process
- Motivated self-starter who can work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Positive outlook, coachability, and an upbeat personality
- Adept at using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Contribute to a positive company culture
- Previous success in a similar, quota-based role
- Highly organised