Location: UK (remote) or Dublin (remote)
What they do
- TINT is the enterprise User-Generated Content (UGC) platform that helps brands humanize their marketing to build trust and authenticity to increase conversions along every step of the customer journey by leveraging authentic user-generated content (UGC).
- Over 5,000 brands in 173 countries rely on TINT to collect and curate their best UGC shared on social media and repurpose to create experiences on websites, apps, digital screens, email, social ads, print, and more.
- TINT began in San Francisco to address the problem of falling consumer trust in brands exacerbated by an exponential increase in content noise.
- The average consumer gets exposed to over 5,000 advertisements per day. With all this noise, consumers have become experts at ignoring brand messages, and marketers are in a constant struggle to effectively reach and communicate with their audiences.
- Following rapid growth, in 2018, TINT was acquired by Filestack – the premier platform for visual content.
- Filestack processes images and videos at scale, performing over 2 billion curation operations monthly.
- TINT leverages this technology to provide the fastest web and native mobile UGC embed in the market, a machine learning based product recommendations engine for shoppable UGC, advanced content moderation capabilities with copyright detection, object tagging, safe for web, virus scanning, and more.
- Located in San Antonio, TX along the beautiful Riverwalk.
Nestle | LinkedIn | Verizon | Pandora | Smithsonian America Art Museum | Coca Cola
About the role
- Personally handle challenging customer situations and high-touch escalations
Onboard and train customers on use of products
- Maintain strong, meaningful relationships with daily users and executive sponsors
- Write clear, effective communication (email) to existing customer base
- Identify up-sell opportunities to hand off to sales.
- Advocate for customers’ needs to the rest of the company using quantitative and qualitative data
- Set the vision for users on all products
- Contribute to goals of Sales, Marketing, Product, Talent where appropriate
- Customer Success experience
- Fast learner
- Proficient with G Suite tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and capable of working independently as needed
- College Degree
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Experience working with Marketing teams
- Marketing experience