Location: US Wide
What they do
Layer 1 – Threat Detection – early warning scope where threats are detected even before they make any damage
Layer 2 – Identity Verification – where legitimate users are verified and fraudsters are denied
Layer 3 – Transaction Risk Analysis – where all transactions are evaluated, monitored and scored
- $3m in funding to purely fuel growth in the US and UK/Europe.
- Dan has a 3-year growth plan in place doubling size each year.
- Established in 2016 – 70 people in the firm, 150 in a year
- Established engineering and product team in the Czech Republic
- Next year-end of 1st Q they are looking at raising a Series A round of between $10m – $12m to further fuel growth.
- Currently in the US seeking their new HQ (likely to be in S Carolina)
- Currently, have 25 customers mostly spread around Central Europe they are focusing on growth in UK, Germany, France, Nordics etc
- Currently around $15m ARR and plan to get to $45m in 3 years so achievable with stretch targets also in place.
About the role
- Lead technical sales meetings, including decks & demos
- Lead hands-on pilots on customer environment (remotely), demonstrating a deep understanding of Threatmark and the latest product developments
- Post sale, walkthrough customers with on-boarding, and day-to-day use of Threatmark platform
- Log and clearly communicate customer’s needs and requirements while creatively suggesting how to tailor ad-hoc solutions – in cooperation with Technical PM/R&D Engineers
- Address competitive analysis and product use cases inquiries, in coordination with Product Marketing
- Plan and host webinars during meetups and conferences (stage-speaking)
Interim – participate in the post-sale/support efforts where needed
- Proven experience as Technical PreSale / Sales Engineer / Solution Architect / Customer facing Solution Architect at a recognized Software vendor, for at least three years
- Background in CyberSecurity / Cloud Security space, Identity and access management, Privileged access management, PKI, KMS – Advantage
- Past work experience at a SaaS vendor – Advantage
- Startup mentality: high pace, dynamically changing tasks and priorities, passionate about innovation and her/his contribution and impact
- Willingness to lead pre-sales meetings and post-sales activities on international time zones and especially during US workday times
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent/army unit service