Location: UK or Europe
What they do
Layer 1 – Threat Detection – early warning scope where threats are detected even before they make any damage
Layer 2 – Identity Verification – where legitimate users are verified and fraudsters are denied
Layer 3 – Transaction Risk Analysis – where all transactions are evaluated, monitored and scored
- $3m in funding to purely fuel growth in the US and UK/Europe.
- Dan has a 3-year growth plan in place doubling size each year.
- Established in 2016 – 70 people in the firm, 150 in a year
- Established engineering and product team in the Czech Republic
- Next year-end of 1st Q they are looking at raising a Series A round of between $10m – $12m to further fuel growth.
- Currently in the US seeking their new HQ (likely to be in S Carolina)
- Currently, have 25 customers mostly spread around Central Europe they are focusing on growth in UK, Germany, France, Nordics etc
- Currently around $15m ARR and plan to get to $45m in 3 years so achievable with stretch targets also in place.
About the role
- Actively pursue a strategic, balanced approach to net new business and existing client expansion
- Meet (and ideally exceed) quota established for quarterly and annual goals
- Collaborate with the inside sales, marketing, channels, customer success, and the solution architect teams to accomplish deliverables and expand the business
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements and craft the appropriate Threatmark solution for their needs
- Keep up to date on industry trends and provide competitive analysis to optimize strategies for growth
- Ensure to capture and utilize critical data using Salesforce and other CRM tools
- 3-5 years of experience selling B2B Security Solutions or Threat Intel products and services
- Proven ability to generate pipelines and close business
- Ability to develop strong, long term relationships by following appropriate sales methodology and using a hands-on, customer centric approach
- Experience in Full life cycle solution-selling, preferably with SaaS Security or data security products
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels across functions
- High energy, enthusiastic and effective communicator to all audiences
- Knowledge of information security and risk intelligence concepts, with a continued willingness to learn and grow
- Possess a self-starter attitude and strong work ethic, with the ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically distributed team
- Experience with Salesforce and additional relevant tools preferred
- Must be willing to travel 20-25% of the time