What they do
- Seasoned and successful founding team: Talon was founded by Ofer Ben Noon & Ohad Bobrov, seasoned entrepreneurs (Argus was acquired by Continental for $430M, Lacoon was acquired by Checkpoint for $100M). Both are former officers at 8200 unit.
- Talon raised the biggest seed round ever in the Israeli ecosystem, $26M funding led by Lightspeed and Team8.
- Additional key investors: John Thompson – Microsoft’s board director and ex-CEO of Symantec, George Kurtz – Co-founder of CrowdStrike, Mark Anderson – ex-president of Palo Alto Networks
- Innovative security approach: Take part in leading the next big revolution in enterprise cybersecurity by securing the future workforce and work environment.
- Business opportunity: Following the extensive movement to SaaS and adoption of hybrid work models, the momentum and opportunity to bring Talon to market is unique and market size is outstanding
- Work with talented people: The team at Talon includes leading cybersecurity professionals bringing together dozens of years of cyber experience from leading companies – CHKP, 8200, Microsoft, Cybereason, PerimeterX, Transmit security, Intsights and more.
- Make an impact: Get the opportunity to make a huge change in the way millions of employees around the world work every day.
- Their mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, effecting the way hundreds of millions of employees around the globe work
About the role
- Recruit and lead a growing global team of marketers, covering all aspects of marketing.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing strategy to ensure brand and product narrative and experiences are unique, yet cohesive to support sales and drive new revenue.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining our product brand and deliver powerful messages to our target market through company website, events, blogs, videos, webinars, product presentations, and more.
- Build and execute a demand generation strategy, resulting in a significant and forecastable qualified prospects leads pipeline
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth, including competitive analysis.
- Take an active role in the company strategy as part of the leadership team, and collaborate efficiently to achieve growth through customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years in VP marketing / CMO roles in a rapid-growth cyber security start-up.
- Managed over 1M USD marketing budget. Sales organization reached over 15M ARR.
- Ambitious go-getter, creative thinker, great communication skills, strong analytical and process skills, ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Experience in building and executing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B products.
- Experienced in using elements of design, messaging, content, and brand in constructing integrated campaigns across multiple channels to generate a pipeline to support customer acquisition activity – PR, analyst relations, and social media.
- Familiarity with marketing technologies and how to leverage a modern tech stack to create accountable marketing practices.
- Experience working with Israeli Start-ups.