Location: US Wide
What they do
- Fast growth early stage startup with $24M in VC backing
- Consistent YoY headcount growth, 400% in last 2 years!
- Consistently winning awards for their product and culture, G2 F22 Winter High Performers
- Impressive leadership and engineering team from the likes of Mulesoft, Marketo, and Workato.
- Glowing testimonials from big names like Dremio, Redis, and Conga.
About the role
Syncari is a highly diverse, inclusive, and 100% remote team of industry professionals that has built enterprise-grade platforms at Marketo, MuleSoft and ZenDesk.
- Independently debugging and providing solutions for complex product issues
- Managing support tickets in Zendesk according to documented processes and SLAs
- Responding to daily customer support incidents/questions and follow up on problems in a timely manner
- Providing customer support via chat, email and video screen share
- Escalating issues to the appropriate escalation team in order to ensure timely resolution
- Communicating and providing status updates on issues to business users, management team and other stakeholders
- Gaining in depth knowledge of the Syncari application including multiple integrations
- Contributing to help center documentation and internal support documentation
- Providing feedback on process and product improvements that will lead to a better experience for customers
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Good technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Knowledge of Sales, Marketing or Accounting applications preferred (e.g. Salesforce, Google Suite, Marketo, Hubspot, NetSuite)
- Good technical understanding of Web Services / API technologies and Databases
- Experience with programming concepts and/or proficiency in a programming language
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently in a fully remote environment with minimal supervision
- Strong desire to learn new applications and software
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field