Location: US Wide
What they do
About the role
- Own the overall strategy and management of our Training and Enablement function for our customers and for internal consumption. The initial focus will be on content strategy and development.
- Build an in-depth understanding of our platform as a super user, so that you can understand and articulate its scope, capabilities, architecture, nuances, etc.
- Build, maintain, improve, content library across text, video, diagrams, visuals, etc. to clearly articulate role-based documentation, at the necessary level of detail
- Audit existing customer enablement content for gaps and prioritize content with most impact
- Work with cross-functionally to extract key use cases across a variety of personas
- Design content that turns complex systems and concepts into bite-sized and effective content for rapid learning
- BS or equivalent education
- 3-5+ years of experience in technical writing, curriculum development, and/or API documentation for a platform product
- Solid understanding of automation technologies, middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM, SDKs, and Databases.
- Experience with cloud technologies – iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure
- Insane passion for making customers successful and for them to always feel supported on their journey with us
- Requires an understanding of integration platforms that can solve multiple use cases
- Must be an independent, self-starter with high-energy and a growth mindset who can build rapport and drive execution both internally and externally
- A passion for and belief in the power of data automation to drive cross-organizational business value
- Ability to create content with technical precision and clarity, as well as translate technical concepts into layman’s terms for easy-to-digest consumption
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey ideas and lead cross functional project teams
- An inquisitive, data-backed approach to what our customers need, and what content and mediums are most effective
- Keen ability to understand complex systems, data flows, and logic, and translate that into easily digestible content using visuals and other media
- You embrace ambiguity and enjoy finding order and simplifying process
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
- Stay organized and independently see projects through to completion
- Work effectively in a dynamic environment with a large, distributed team