Location: New York or Boston
What they do
- SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations.
- Their award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
- Who uses SpyCloud?
- The world’s largest businesses and consumer brands – including half of the Fortune 10 – whose employee, consumer & supplier accounts need protection at scale
- Mid-sized companies that need to reduce risk without increasing staff – Financial institutions, which are 300x more likely to be hit by cyberattacks than other companies
- Leading tech firms whose executives and developers make attractive targets for cybercriminals
- Retailers and ecommerce companies who need proactive fraud prevention
- Telecommunications / MNOs that must thwart ATO and SIM swap attacks against high value subscribers
- Federal government agencies responsible for protecting citizens’ sensitive PII
- SpyCloud’s solutions are backed by the most comprehensive and actionable repository of recovered stolen credentials and PII, with over 100B assets.
- That same breach database powers fraud investigations to more efficiently de-anonymize malicious actors attempting to harm businesses and their customers.
- Through technology partnerships, SpyCloud power many popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection offerings.
Avast | Cisco | Samsonite | Automattic | Mailchimp
About the role
- Attainment of Annual Sales Quota and Quarterly Targets. Deliver regional bookings goals via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
- Customer Development. Manage prospective customer relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Develop and Implement Regional Pipeline Growth Strategies. Leveraging all available resources, internal and external, to grow the regional pipeline of opportunities to 4x bookings goals or more.
- Forecasting and Pipeline Management. Track customer information and provide continuous forecast and pipeline accuracy through diligent CRM upkeep.
- Managing Quote to Cash. Ensuring regional bookings are clean and complete to meet Quote to Cash requirements.
- Providing Market Feedback. Reporting customer feedback and competitive analysis to appropriate company personnel to assist in product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of Anti- Fraud, Cloud & SaaS solutions
- 5+ years proven success selling SaaS-based solutions or subscription-based products to the financial services industry
- Prefer successful selling experience with Anti Fraud solutions
- Prefer successful selling experience to the Fortune 500 accounts in region
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent, positive communications skills and relationship building
- History of meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling and or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment and operate as a team-player
- Excellent communication (Written & Verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work remotely and willing to travel on short notice.