What they do
Spreedly is the world’s first, and leading, Payments Orchestration solution.
Their vision is that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive payment ecosystem.
Spreedly’s mission is to accelerate commerce with an open, secure, and flexible payment platform that welcomes all payment participants.
Backed by Spectrum Equity, with a $75M investment, Spreedly is experiencing rapid growth.
Connecting to multiple payment services, known as payment orchestration, is the new standard.
With Spreedly’s PCI-compliant cloud solution, merchants can connect to multiple payment services simultaneously, optimize their payment stack, control card data, and accept alternative payment types.
Spreedly execute their vision through building a culture focused on autonomy, transparency, and collaboration in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
- Recently partnered with Stripe so joint Spreedly and Stripe customers are now able to select from a variety of payment methods popular with customers around the world. This includes the following supported payment methods: IDEAL, Bancontact, Giropay, EPS, Alipay, Afterpay / Clearpay, Sofort, Przelewy24, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Also has reported 100% sales growth in Latin America ]
- Over $81M of funding – now VC funded
- Now wanting to grow their presence in EMEA.
SeatGeek | Arc’Teryx | Chargebee | Omicron Media | Pin Payments | Transit
About the role
- Become a revenue-driven technical product expert and an internal resource for prospects and partners
- Create and utilize presentations, sample apps and other tools to aid in story-telling as it relates to the different services provided by Spreedly
- Contribute to the growth of Spreedly’s Value Engineering program and successfully deliver these assets to prospects to help accelerate the deal cycle through value recognition
- Capture feedback from prospects around new and improved features and feed that back into the Product, Sales, Engineering and Leadership teams
- Contribute technical content to the Spreedly blog to aid in education and awareness of Spreedly
- Attend industry conferences and events to promote Spreedly’s orchestration solution
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills; presentation/public speaking experience a big plus
- A minimum of 3 years in a sales engineering/solutions consulting role.
- Understanding of the card not present (CNP) payments ecosystem
- Comfortable participating on Enterprise level calls with CTO and Director level customers
- Strong pre-sales and/or implementation background with a people/consultative approach to solving peoples’ problems
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in systems design and microservices
- Ability to leverage sequence diagram tools (Lucidchat) and developer tools (Postman)
- Founder-like drive to take initiative and ownership over starting and building out departmental strategy.
- Competitive salary + Equity
- Outstanding Medical and Dental Insurance: Premiums are 100% company paid for employees and families
- Private Healthcare
- Optional Vision insurance and various Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Open Paid Time Off policy + 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- Matching 401k plan (5% up to $5,000 yearly)
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend ($150), new Macbook, and $200 accessory reimbursement
- $3,000 annual Professional Development stipend and free LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Flexible, remote friendly work environment