What they do
Spreedly is the world’s first, and leading, Payments Orchestration solution.
Their vision is that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive payment ecosystem.
Spreedly’s mission is to accelerate commerce with an open, secure, and flexible payment platform that welcomes all payment participants.
Backed by Spectrum Equity, with a $75M investment, Spreedly is experiencing rapid growth.
Connecting to multiple payment services, known as payment orchestration, is the new standard.
With Spreedly’s PCI-compliant cloud solution, merchants can connect to multiple payment services simultaneously, optimize their payment stack, control card data, and accept alternative payment types.
Spreedly execute their vision through building a culture focused on autonomy, transparency, and collaboration in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
- Recently partnered with Stripe so joint Spreedly and Stripe customers are now able to select from a variety of payment methods popular with customers around the world. This includes the following supported payment methods: IDEAL, Bancontact, Giropay, EPS, Alipay, Afterpay / Clearpay, Sofort, Przelewy24, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Also has reported 100% sales growth in Latin America
- Over $81M of funding – now VC funded
- Now wanting to grow their presence in EMEA.
SeatGeek | Arc’Teryx | Chargebee | Omicron Media | Pin Payments | Transit
About the role
- Identify high-potential prospects and develop outbound strategies
- Qualify inbound leads that exhibit an interest in enterprise service levels
- Successfully execute enterprise sales cycles from qualification to close
- Develop and execute a winning strategy for your territory
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- Aggressive, technical sellers with dexterity.
- Independent, sellers who will come in and get started without any hand holding.
- A-players with a great track record, presidents club, overachieving quota etc.
- 5 years selling Payments, FinTech or SaaS.
- Private healthcare
- Open PTO
- 12 weeks paid family leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- $150 Monthly Digital Lifestyle Stipend (for cell phone coverage)
- Company provided computer (Mac) and monitor + $200 accessory stipend
- Yearly professional development opportunities including LinkedIn Learning subscription and $3,000 annual professional development stipend