Location: London & surrounding areas
What they do
- Rapidly growing start-up that have scaled to 200 employees in just 6 years
- Exceptional leadership – founders and exec team are veterans of Google and Salesforce
- Received investment from big name players, such as Facebook and Softbank (investors in Uber and Spotify)
- Already working with a host of major household names, such as: Crocs, Unilever, and Clinique
- Strategic certified partners of every major social network, including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok
Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to source and optimize visual content to improve brand awareness and performance. Brands such as Adidas, L’Oréal, Crocs, Nestlé Waters, and Unilever trust Social Native to source and create high-performing visual content to improve the performance of their ecommerce marketing and paid and organic social strategies.
With the recent acquisition of Olapic, we’re changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. We’re developing an all-in-one platform that provides brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content for even greater results.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a smart and fun team, focused on helping its customers solve technical and strategic challenges as they advance their marketing potential.
About the role
- Identify and address technical risks and issues for resolution; partner with cross teams when necessary
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage high complexity and/or custom projects that arise
- Partner with client development teams when necessary
- Proactively identifies areas of process, implementation, and troubleshooting improvement
- Contribute to team and cross team process improvement initiatives
- 2 to 4 years of experience in technical implementation or technical solutions role
- 1 to 2 years of client-facing experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; you can speak with both a developer and business-oriented audience
- Strong understanding of web application technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, XML, SQL
- Customer focused mentality; you have an inherent need to help people, a positive attitude and collaborative nature