Location: London & surrounding areas
What they do
- Rapidly growing start-up that have scaled to 200 employees in just 6 years
- Exceptional leadership – founders and exec team are veterans of Google and Salesforce
- Received investment from big name players, such as Facebook and Softbank (investors in Uber and Spotify)
- Already working with a host of major household names, such as: Crocs, Unilever, and Clinique
- Strategic certified partners of every major social network, including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok
Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to source and optimize visual content to improve brand awareness and performance. Brands such as Adidas, L’Oréal, Crocs, Nestlé Waters, and Unilever trust Social Native to source and create high-performing visual content to improve the performance of their ecommerce marketing and paid and organic social strategies.
With the recent acquisition of Olapic, we’re changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. We’re developing an all-in-one platform that provides brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content for even greater results.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a smart and fun team, focused on helping its customers solve technical and strategic challenges as they advance their marketing potential.
About the role
- Recruiting, Staffing and developing of the Customer Success team
- Actively foster and manage the success of all Social Native clients
- Drive engagement, adoption, customer satisfaction and foster enthusiastic, passionate clients
- Collaborate with the sales teams to onboard and train new clients
- Consistently participate with internal parties (product, sales, marketing, operations) to find ways to continue improving the Client Experience
- Negotiate and close renewal business with c-level executives and decision makers
- Own churn, retention and growth targets, and revenue forecasting monthly for full portfolio
- 3-4+ years of experience in Account Management with a minimum of one year of supervisory experience required
- Prior experience within the Social Media, Branded Content or SaaS/Martech landscape
- Effective management skills, verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, analytical skills, organizational skills, math and budgeting skills, accurate typing and data entry skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to build a next level Customer Success Organization
- Courteous and respectful toward fellow employees, clients, and the public.
- Promotes positive public relations for Social Native.
- Motivates team and maintains a high level of morale in the department.