Location: Remote within Europe
What they do
- Rapidly growing start-up that have scaled to 200 employees in just 6 years
- Exceptional leadership – founders and exec team are veterans of Google and Salesforce
- Received investment from big name players, such as Facebook and Softbank (investors in Uber and Spotify)
- Already working with a host of major household names, such as: Crocs, Unilever, and Clinique
- Strategic certified partners of every major social network, including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok
Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to source and optimize visual content to improve brand awareness and performance. Brands such as Adidas, L’Oréal, Crocs, Nestlé Waters, and Unilever trust Social Native to source and create high-performing visual content to improve the performance of their ecommerce marketing and paid and organic social strategies.
With the recent acquisition of Olapic, we’re changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. We’re developing an all-in-one platform that provides brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content for even greater results.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a smart and fun team, focused on helping its customers solve technical and strategic challenges as they advance their marketing potential.
About the role
- Create and pitch proposals including custom branded content and influencer campaigns leveraging Social Native’s platform and technology
- Drive the sales cycle: effectively conduct needs analysis, succinctly communicate Social Native’s vision in the market, and proactively negotiate deals to close.
- Secure client meetings (10 meetings per week), present to prospects, and submit proposals – own the sales cycle from lead generation to close.
- Develop a strategic approach to building the roster of our new accounts and devise effective sales strategies to identify larger opportunities and make recommendations to drive increased account activity.
- Actively participate in major industry events and conferences.
- Exceed revenue goals provided to you by leadership.
- Engage with the Account Management team to help position and upsell existing clients.
- 4+ years of digital or SaaS sales experience with a consistent and proven track record of success
- 1-2+ years of experience selling social or influencer marketing, branded content or comparable digital marketing products and solutions
- Experience building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Comfort with aggressive sales targets and motivated to find account opportunity development, thus creating future revenue within new and existing client bases.
- Adaptable self-starter able to deal with ambiguity and uncharted territory.
- Ability to succeed in a start-up environment where nothing comes easy and one must remain scrappy at all costs.
- A positive attitude and professional behavior while advocating a team approach to the business.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and efficiently at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Strong listening, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with superior overall presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, time management skills, and ability to prioritize focus and multi-task.
- Tech-savvy, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills with the ability to build sales decks and media plans.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.