Location: Remote, Moscow
What they do
- At Smartcat, they’re building a single-loop translation delivery system that is already changing the way the language industry works. It allows all players of the industry to create multilingual content, non-stop.
- Smartcat uses a disruptive business model to enable Connected Translation, bringing the $45b translation industry together in a market network where all buyers and suppliers can interact, collaborate, and grow.
- Their team is truly global, with 100+ enthusiastic professionals from all over the world working to bring customers the best experience in the industry. They learn fast and bring value to their customers from all over the world, as well as across the entire translation industry.
Coursera | Weebly | Hotel Tonight | 1-StopAsia | Onehour Translation
About the role
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategy for the corporate accounts on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Create thought leadership personalities in the industry, improve brand awareness using them
- Manage and oversee social media content, answer questions and queries, engage users to be active in communities and corporations pages
- Creative work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing and engaging
- Collaborate with industry professionals and influencers to create a strong social media network
- Monitor & research competitors activities, adjust social media strategy accordingly
- Native or fluent in English, both written and spoken
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B
- Growth-hacking mindset
- Validated experience running successful social media
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment, requiring extreme focus and persistence to breakthrough
- Strong sense of ownership
- Openness to criticism and others’ opinions and ideas