Location: Remote Western Europe / DACH
What they do
- Seeq® is founded on the premise that many process manufacturing organizations are DRIP “Data Rich, Information Poor” (DRIP) and the number will increase with new sensor deployments and higher data creation rates driven by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). As a result, the existing need for solutions for process manufacturing companies to derive insight from their data will only become more widespread and important in the future.
- Seeq’s vision is to address this requirement by closing the gap between advancements in data and computer science – big data and machine learning as examples – and the software available to engineers and plant employees, delivering innovation as features in easy to use, advanced analytics applications. In addition the Seeq vision includes the needs of whole organizations including collaboration, publishing, and IT requirements that span teams, plants, and divisions. Finally Seeq includes the flexibility of on premise or in the cloud and distributed deployments to “future proof” customer investments and accommodate organization strategies for data collection and management.
- With Seeq, customers will achieve better, faster insights on their data, take action on insights more quickly and improve their production and business metrics.
- Seeq is supported by a broad set of process automation vendor partnerships such as OSIsoft, Honeywell, and Siemens, and by system integrator partners for sale licensing and services around the globe. Additional partnership and licensing agreements are currently underway with other industrial automation vendors and will be announced when finalized.
- Seeq is the first application dedicated to process data analytics. Search your data, add context, cleanse, model, find patterns, establish boundaries, monitor assets, collaborate in real time, and interact with time series data like never before.
- Series C vendor with $115M funding
- Winner of countless accolades incl. multiple Great Place to Work & Product of the Year awards
- Partners with AWS and Azure
- Consistent YoY Headcount growth – 60% in last 2 years
AWS, Microsoft Azure, OSIsoft
About the role
- Increase the number of users by creating relevant and up-to-date marketing plans for the DACH region
- Manage content and overall inbound marketing strategies
- Collaborate with copywriters, editors, translators, and designers to produce high-quality content
- Optimize existing marketing considering SEO and social media needs
- Monitor and analyze the performance through Google Analytics and other marketing tools
- 7+ years’ experience marketing B2B SaaS
- Speaks English and German, French/ Spanish are also a big plus
- Extensive experience marketing in the DACH region
- Generalist who is confident working independently
- Experience marketing into Manufacturing is a plus