Location: US Wide
What they do
- Seeq® is founded on the premise that many process manufacturing organizations are DRIP “Data Rich, Information Poor” (DRIP) and the number will increase with new sensor deployments and higher data creation rates driven by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). As a result, the existing need for solutions for process manufacturing companies to derive insight from their data will only become more widespread and important in the future.
- Seeq’s vision is to address this requirement by closing the gap between advancements in data and computer science – big data and machine learning as examples – and the software available to engineers and plant employees, delivering innovation as features in easy to use, advanced analytics applications. In addition the Seeq vision includes the needs of whole organizations including collaboration, publishing, and IT requirements that span teams, plants, and divisions. Finally Seeq includes the flexibility of on premise or in the cloud and distributed deployments to “future proof” customer investments and accommodate organization strategies for data collection and management.
- With Seeq, customers will achieve better, faster insights on their data, take action on insights more quickly and improve their production and business metrics.
- Seeq is supported by a broad set of process automation vendor partnerships such as OSIsoft, Honeywell, and Siemens, and by system integrator partners for sale licensing and services around the globe. Additional partnership and licensing agreements are currently underway with other industrial automation vendors and will be announced when finalized.
- Seeq is the first application dedicated to process data analytics. Search your data, add context, cleanse, model, find patterns, establish boundaries, monitor assets, collaborate in real time, and interact with time series data like never before.
- Series C vendor with $115M funding
- Winner of countless accolades incl. multiple Great Place to Work & Product of the Year awards
- Partners with AWS and Azure
- Consistent YoY Headcount growth – 60% in last 2 years
About the role
- Presenting Seeq’s value proposition across industries/verticals
- Work closely alongside Industry Lead to open up new strategic accounts
- Execute their sales strategy and account penetration plans
- Creating prospects through a combination of your individual efforts in setting meetings and inbound leads to create pipeline opportunities
- Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline and forecast through discovery calls, demos, and meetings
- Using CRM and other sales tools to their fullest extent
- Hitting and exceeding quarterly sales goals
- You love selling, and even better if you have sold software solutions
- You’ve worked in inside sales, ideally an early-stage startup
- You have a proven track record of success in running sales processes and hitting your sales goals
- You are super organized and can handle a large pipeline of prospective customers
- You get excited about sharing and showing your work. We all do it
- You have a sense of urgency. Move fast every single day
- You have a bachelor’s degree or comparable experience