Location: Chicago / San Francisco Bay Area / Los Angeles
What they do
- ScanPay provide a platform for professionals and businesses on the go. They target blue collar entrepreneurs and businesses looking to provide a technology which allows them to accept payments on the go as they grow their business.
- They can accept payments quickly, easily and securely, just through scanning a QR code.
- No card reader/flat pricing/no additional costs for instant payouts. Create professional invoices in seconds, easily add and manage customers, offer payment options of your choice (ApplePay, Google Pay, PayPal, Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards)
- Money instantly transferred to ScanPay banking account, you can spend the money with your ScanPay debit card and earn 1% cashback.
- Business pays 2.5% on all transactions
About the role
- Prospecting and setting up new customers or partners individually
- Helping define new sales and marketing processes to accelerate the efficiency of the sales process
- Helping grow share of wallet of existing customers by deeply understanding their priorities, the way they operate, and how ScanPay can help their business
- Working closely with product, engineering, and support to ensure we are building products with deep insight into the customers, markets, and competitors
- Becoming an expert on the ScanPay products and diving deep into financial and technology concepts that directly affect our customers
- 4+ years of sales experience selling services to small businesses, especially to home service professionals
- Proven track record of overachieving targets by using consultative, solution selling help customers achieve a goal, solve a problem, or satisfy a need
- Prospecting and account management experience in a startup sales environment
- An ambitious yet deeply collaborative attitude to help shape the long-term culture within the team
- Ownership mentality when it comes to both problems and solutions for customers, even if it means jumping in and helping other parts of ScanPay to implement solutions