Location: US Wide
Comp: $120k – $150k + Package
What they do
- Protecting data during inference is critical because the process could expose private information about both external customers and the business providing the inference service itself.
- Protopia AI is the first company to address this privacy gap during inference with a patented mathematical and software-only approach that protects data privacy.
- The lone non-obtrusive software-only solution for Confidential Inference in the market today. We deliver unparalleled protection for inference services by minimizing exposure of sensitive information
- In today’s world, the demand for a careful balance between protection of data and performance, existing technologies leave business to lean one way or the other thus leaving the behind the competition. With Protopia, this problem is eradicated by offering a software-only solution without compromising on hardware and data flow changes
- Currently at Seed stage and looking to accelerate growth into Series A in the next 12-18 months.
About the role
- Looking to bring on its first marketing hire ad a Product Marketing Manager
- Work on and design the marketing strategy for Protopia software solutions targeting enterprise clients
- Work alongside technical and sales teams to produce ICP (ideal customer profile) strategy and client outreach plans
- manage external vendors partnerships to maximise the marketing efforts for Protopia
- Opportunity to progress into CMO positions as the company grows aggressively over the next 12-24 months
- Strong Product Marketing experience – within Cybersecurity and/or Data and Machine Learning
- Ability to work autonomously on product marketing initiatives
- Able to produce ICP strategy effectively working alongside various teams
- Product pitch decks for software to be pitched to technical teams at enterprise level (system integrators and tech deployment directors)
- Rounded marketing experience desirable (demand generation, field marketing, content marketing)
- Career driven and passionate about working with start ups