Location: US Wide
Comp: $80,000 – $100,000 Base + $200,000 OTE
What they do
- Obligo builds trust between landlords and renters using financial technology, ridding both parties from the burden of security deposits.
- Property owners and managers use Obligo to streamline their financial move-in and move-out operations, comply with changing regulations and make their listings more appealing to renters.
- They’re Series B funded, with over $57m of investment since their foundation in 2017.
About the role
- Accelerate the growth of sales through selling Obligo’s suite of products
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in webinars and/or conferences
- Manage pipeline and sales activity with an ability to accurately forecast
- Gather customer feedback for product development and market research
- Generate prospects through cold calling and managing warm leads
Benefits and perks
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Health, Dental and Vision plans that begin on day one with generous company contributions
- Stock Options because every employee is key to the success of this company
- Remote Office Expense Reimbursement so you can make your home a comfortable work environment
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule because we value work life balance.
- Commuter Benefits which are pre tax dollars for transit and parking
- Quarterly Team Kick offs and other team outings
- Amazing offices in NYC and Tel Aviv
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, and passionate!
- 3+ years in a sales quota carrying position
- Proven record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in the multifamily real estate market is a must
- Financial experience is preferred
- Open to travel for a significant portion of the job