Location: New York
Comp: $60,000 Base + $30,000 OTE
What they do
- Obligo builds trust between landlords and renters using financial technology, ridding both parties from the burden of security deposits.
- Property owners and managers use Obligo to streamline their financial move-in and move-out operations, comply with changing regulations and make their listings more appealing to renters.
- They’re Series B funded, with over $57m of investment since their foundation in 2017.
About the role
- Promoting and marketing Obligo’s business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication to prospective clients
- Scheduling initial prospecting meetings for the sales team
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Working together with the Sales Director to grow a specific sales territory
- Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in the CRM
- Keep a well-organized lead qualification funnel, record key data points and prior engagements, score leads according to their fit and probability of close
Benefits and perks
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Health, Dental and Vision plans that begin on day one with generous company contributions
- Stock Options because every employee is key to the success of this company
- Remote Office Expense Reimbursement so you can make your home a comfortable work environment
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule because we value work life balance.
- Commuter Benefits which are pre tax dollars for transit and parking
- Quarterly Team Kick offs and other team outings
- Amazing offices in NYC and Tel Aviv
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, and passionate!
- 1+ years of experience in similar roles
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, go-getter, goal-oriented personality with an interest in sales
- Prior success/desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a transparent multi-cultural team
- College Degree or relatable experience