Location: US Wide
Comp: $90,000 – $100,000 Base + competitive bonus
What they do
- Obligo builds trust between landlords and renters using financial technology, ridding both parties from the burden of security deposits.
- Property owners and managers use Obligo to streamline their financial move-in and move-out operations, comply with changing regulations and make their listings more appealing to renters.
- They’re Series B funded, with over $57m of investment since their foundation in 2017.
About the role
- Manage and cultivate long-term relationships with partners at all levels.
- Identify, champion and help partners accomplish their goals.
- Lead implementation, onboarding, training, change management and pilot programs for your portfolio of customers.
- Be a force multiplier for the value our partners derive from the platform.
- Seek growth opportunities with partners.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams, acting as the internal voice of the customer.
- Deliver success stories, case studies and referral sources to foster company growth.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Health, Dental and Vision plans that begin on day one with generous company contributions
- Stock Options because every employee is key to the success of this company
- Remote Office Expense Reimbursement so you can make your home a comfortable work environment
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule because we value work life balance.
- Commuter Benefits which are pre tax dollars for transit and parking
- Quarterly Team Kick offs and other team outings
- Amazing offices in NYC and Tel Aviv
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, and passionate!
- 3-5 years experience in the real estate industry, at an early stage startup, or working with a SaaS product highly preferred – bonus points for all three!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or engineering preferred.
- You are sociable, empathetic, charismatic and highly organized.
- You are a problem solver, a clear communicator and exhibit sound judgment.
- You have a strong understanding of SaaS platforms and API models.
- Willingness to experiment, make mistakes and learn.
- Ability to work out of our New York City office