Location: US Wide
Comp: $300k-$400k OTE
What they do
- Nullafi’s brand pillars are Trust, Transparency and Simplicity.
- These three pillars underpin everything they do – from how they do business, to who they work with, how they price products, and even the design of the technology.
- They’re an award-winning SaaS cybersecurity company with multiple patents granted for their data obfuscation technology.
- The goal of our company is to set a new cybersecurity standard so that data protection is usable, powerful, and accessible.
- They stand apart (and “are notable” as Forbes puts it) for how they prevent sensitive data from ever reaching endpoints without touching your databases, applications, or having to be installed on the endpoints themselves.
- Nullafi are honored to have their work be recognized by experts in the field as bringing something truly valuable to market.
- Cybersecurity Company of the Year (CIOReview)
- Most Clicked, Shared, and Talked About APIs of 2019: Security and Privacy
- Five Interesting Takeaways from RSA Conference 2020
- Data Security Startups to Watch
About the role
- Help to identify ideal customers and create territory plans
- Build revenue pipeline by increasing awareness of the product and managing complex sales cycles
- Generate and close net-new revenue opportunities
- Experience taking a cybersecurity start-up from $0M ARR – $5M
- Experience negotiating with technical prospects such as CIOs, CTOs, CISOs
- Prior experience recruiting, training and coaching high performing sales teams
- Ability to design and execute a 30/60/90 day territory sales plan