Location: Northeast, US
Comp: $300k OTE split 50/50 + uncapped commission and full medical pack
What they do
- Nucleus is on a mission to solve the real problems that organizations are facing with their vulnerability management programs, from end to end.
- They built Nucleus to solve the very problems we faced every day doing our jobs as vulnerability analysts, managers, and executives.
- Nucleus puts your program on the fast-track to peak performance, as the only all-in-one data aggregation and process automation platform for network, cloud, and application security.
- What’s unique about NucleusSec is that it can be implemented and up and running in less than 2 hours. It can be integrated with anything that connects to the network (laptop, mobile, tablet, printers, routers etc)
- Just received a $20m cash injection in Series B funding.
- Grown from 29 – 49 people over the last 2 and a half months.
- The longterm plan is to have teams across UK, APAC and Europe.
- Current clients include Twitter, Visa, Mastercard, Cisco, Bank of America.
About the role
- Accelerate the growth of enterprise sales through selling their suite of solutions
- You’ll have BDR and Marketing teams for support along with Sales Engineers
- Typically it’s a 4-6 month sales cycle, with average deal sizes around $400k-$600k.
- They have so much inbound currently that for the first 6 months it will be predominantly working on inbound leads
- Brand new East Coast territory
- Plan is to have 3 people in North East and another across Midatlantic
- You’ll develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape
- Manage pipeline and sales activity with an ability to accurately forecast
- Accurately represent and sell the company’s products at conferences
- Gather customer feedback for product development and market research
- Generate prospects through cold calling and managing warm leads
- 4+ years in a sales quota carrying position at a security vendor
- Proven record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Open to travel 30% of the time
- Sold to an enterprise level client
- Channel sales experience would be a bonus