Location: US Wide (remote)
Comp: $200k base + 15% bonus
What they do
- Embedding Zero Trust Simplifies Development and Delivery of Secure Solutions
- NetFoundry extends permission-less innovation to networking enabling organizations to embed private networking benefits directly into any app, any cloud, and any device with only SW and the internet – including agentless zero trust and blocking ransomware. Our unique value prop means work with enterprises, cloud providers, ISVs, and app-developers, SI/MSPs, HW-vendors, and telcos to transform app connections. We are scaling rapidly and require ambitious, driven leaders who can accelerate our grow and fundamentally change networking.
- NetFoundry enables developers, ISVs, SaaS and solution providers to transform secure networking into an innovation enabler. Infrastructure is replaced with code. Built-in replaces bolted-on: programmable, cloud native, zero trust networking is embedded in the application.
- NetFoundry is the originator and leading contributor to the Ziti open source networking projects, and provides all the modules required for zero trust networking as a service, enabling developers to spin up global, secure, high performance networking without becoming network engineers, and giving DevOps and NetOps teams end-to-end control and visibility of applications, over any set of edges, networks and clouds.
- NetFoundry Inc. is a Delaware C Corp. NetFoundry is a remote-first company (from inception), with its largest pods in NC and NY and fantastic NFians, innovating at the edges, around the globe.
TOOQ | OSM Maritime Group | Klarrio | Alliance Technology Group | Integro | Integron | IMS Evolve
About the role
- Develop a marketing outreach strategy and build-out marketing processes
- Grow the Marketing team, hiring quality talent and managing that team
- Develop relationships with the other departments, aligning efforts to maximize the revenue generation
- Previously had 8+ years’ experience as a B2B Marketing leader (VP or C-Level) with a cybersecurity product
- Have experience across the full marketing spectrum (content, demand-gen, product)
- Motivated by a start-up challenge, keen to get involved, and you will have built & managed your own team before.