Location: US Wide (remote)
Comp: $200k-$260k OTE (50/50)
What they do
- Embedding Zero Trust Simplifies Development and Delivery of Secure Solutions
- NetFoundry extends permission-less innovation to networking enabling organizations to embed private networking benefits directly into any app, any cloud, and any device with only SW and the internet – including agentless zero trust and blocking ransomware. Our unique value prop means work with enterprises, cloud providers, ISVs, and app-developers, SI/MSPs, HW-vendors, and telcos to transform app connections. We are scaling rapidly and require ambitious, driven leaders who can accelerate our grow and fundamentally change networking.
- NetFoundry enables developers, ISVs, SaaS and solution providers to transform secure networking into an innovation enabler. Infrastructure is replaced with code. Built-in replaces bolted-on: programmable, cloud native, zero trust networking is embedded in the application.
- NetFoundry is the originator and leading contributor to the Ziti open source networking projects, and provides all the modules required for zero trust networking as a service, enabling developers to spin up global, secure, high performance networking without becoming network engineers, and giving DevOps and NetOps teams end-to-end control and visibility of applications, over any set of edges, networks and clouds.
- NetFoundry Inc. is a Delaware C Corp. NetFoundry is a remote-first company (from inception), with its largest pods in NC and NY and fantastic NFians, innovating at the edges, around the globe.
TOOQ | OSM Maritime Group | Klarrio | Alliance Technology Group | Integro | Integron | IMS Evolve
About the role
- This role is responsible for driving successful deal closures to deliver revenue for the company. You will be responsible for sales opportunities across the entire opportunity life cycle from prospect identification, business case development to the closure of sales contracts. This includes conducting analyses to determine opportunities and collaborating strategically with cross-functional teams to improve outcomes and increase revenue.
Key Objectives of Position
- Creation and continuous management of an active sales pipeline in qualified sales opportunities for NetFoundry products to end-user customers
- Manage pricing discussions and contract negotiations
- Setting and monitoring sales goals including reporting and forecasting
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing & target partner accounts, and competitive landscape
- Proven track record year over year of exceeding sales quotas and targets as ‘trusted advisor’
- A desire to be part of a start-up with big ambitions, high rewards, and possibly travel (as permitted)
- Exceptional written, verbal, and listening skills as well as customer service and organizational skills
- Intellectually curious, articulates view, insatiable desire to learn and influential when formed a view
- Resourceful problem-solver
- 3+ years sales closing experience
- Demonstrable history of closing significant deals, at or above $50K ARR and annual quota achievement of $1M+
- Strong background in Apps, Cloud, Cyber Security, DevOps, IoT, APIs, and Networking
- Undergraduate degree preferred – Technology focus majors are advantageous