What they do
- Founded in 2017 in Israel by Eran, a visionary with a fantastic track record as a founder of successful companies in the past and has a creative mindset. His latest creation is one that will have a huge impact on a very important, yet little-talked-about vulnerability when it comes to Cybersecurity.
- Cyberattacks have evolved in recent times and are no longer about financial gain but about cyberwarfare and the most damaging way to do this is by attacking critical infrastructure.
- Utilities and Industrial Manufacturing industries have billions and billions of connected devices that run the world essentially and these are continuously under heavy cyber-attacks.
- These are breached daily, and hackers are utilizing a variety of different attack vectors to exploit device vulnerabilities by introducing threats to smart meters, industrial machinery, and critical infrastructure. This is a huge problem for operational integrity, business continuity and overall could risk the lives of many.
- NanoLock’s SaaS solution prevents against Outsider, Insider, Supply Chain attacks and Human Error to ensure safety, operational integrity and protecting revenues.
- It’s the first Zero Trust protection and management software that is applicable to legacy or new devices, battery or electric devices which include Smart Meters, EV Charging Docks, Industrial Machines and more.
- Series B funding in 2021 and proceeding aggressively to Series C
- Multiple MSSP partners and growing rapidly across the globe
- Looking to grow outreach into the DACH region
About the role
- We’re looking for a talented Sales Manager in Germany.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a target-driven, ‘hungry’, self-motivated service solutions sales professional with experience selling Cyber Security Solutions, to be the catalyst for the next stage of growth within this high growth potential company.
- This is a hands-on new business sales development role in which you will use your proven prospecting (including social media), lead generation and sales consulting/closing skills to sell their unique device level protection to C-level decision makers within medium to large organizations.
- You will be responsible for market research, business development completing new business tender documentation, undertaking presentations, managing the sales cycle to completion and account managing your clients
- 5+ years’ experience as sale person in a Cyber Security company.
- A strategic solutions sales background with the ability to understand and discuss business related challenges at C-level is essential
- You must have a successful targeted software sales business development background
- Either Utility or Industrial background required, have a good technical understanding.
- Manage prospects, deliver accurate forecasting and continually develop a sales pipeline
- Develop, nurture and manage key client relationships
- The ability to Formulate PQQ, RFQ and Tender responses is essential for this role.
- A sales target driven, ‘hungry’ persistent and consultative attitude with the ability to engage decision makers is required.
- Based from home, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities & developing strong relationships with board C-level decision makers which will involve travel.
- Excellent self-management skills