Location: US Wide
What they do
Brick and mortar stores struggle to manage customer connections in a digital world. Mobivity provides a platform to connect national restaurants, retailers, personal care brands, and their partners with customers to increase retention, visits, and spend.
Mobivity’s Recurrency suite of products increases customer engagement and frequency by capturing details POS transaction records, analyzing customer habits, and motivating customers and employees through data-driven messaging applications and rewards.
- $30M in funding
- Mature product trusted by large enterprises, such as: Subway and SONIC
- Big 2022 growth plans for their US team, including expansion into new markets
- Partner of Google, GSMA and Epson
- Operating in Over 36,000 Locations
- Over 17 Million Unique Consumers
- Billions of Transactions Processed
About the role
- Connect with and gain interest from decision-makers who control budget.
- Thrive on selling into complex and dynamic organizations via partners.
- Pitch solutions, not products.
- Conduct substantial research on clients to bolster outreach and pitches.
- Customize pitches as sales presentation decks to win more partnerships.
- Collaborate across in-house departments to ensure your clients’ ongoing and often changing needs are continuously met.
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data.
- Proven track record of managing existing partnerships.
- Plus, able to expand into new partnerships and create brand new relationships.
- Experienced with food brands and/or gaming verticals.
- Comfortable dealing with order values in the multiple $millions.
- Any experience selling text messaging solutions would be an advantage