Location: San Francisco
What they do
- MeasureOne, the leading consumer-permissioned data exchange platform, transforms the way in which businesses access and use consumer data.
- MeasureOne empowers organizations to access a wide range of trusted consumer data while prioritizing privacy and consent.
- Through MeasureOne’s platform, businesses can confidently and reliably integrate and verify consumer information such as income, employment, education and student enrollment.
- MeasureOne offers flexible implementation options for businesses to easily leverage consumer-permissioned data, from a developer-friendly API to third party integrations.
- MeasureOne is headquartered in San Francisco.
About the role
- Create pipeline and drive revenue focusing on the Financial Services sector (e.g. Lenders, Credit Cards, Fintechs)
- Own the sales cycle from lead through close
- Engage with sales prospects daily to consistently drive new deals through the funnel
- Collaborate with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implement a sales plan to drive revenue
- Work strategically with our CRO on key deals to drive big sales wins for the company
- Work with our product team during feedback sessions to help inform product roadmap that will drive increased revenue
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to create effective product messaging helping driving more top of funnel pipeline
- Minimum of 5+ years of successful software sales experience, with 3+ years of SaaS or other XaaS sales; preference for API sales experience
- Experience in high-growth startup environment
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- Forecasting consistency
- Deep prospecting experience and methodology
- Domain expertise in Financial Services/Lending, credit unions etc.