Location: San Francisco
What they do
- MeasureOne, the leading consumer-permissioned data exchange platform, transforms the way in which businesses access and use consumer data.
- MeasureOne empowers organizations to access a wide range of trusted consumer data while prioritizing privacy and consent.
- Through MeasureOne’s platform, businesses can confidently and reliably integrate and verify consumer information such as income, employment, education and student enrollment.
- MeasureOne offers flexible implementation options for businesses to easily leverage consumer-permissioned data, from a developer-friendly API to third party integrations.
- MeasureOne is headquartered in San Francisco.
About the role
- MeasureOne are looking for the first Customer Success employee to support their sales and engineering teams.
- As the Head Of Customer Success, initially this role will be an IC, with the goal to eventually expand and grow the team.
- Build and nurture relationships with key customers
- Develop systems to manage a larger number of smaller accounts at scale
- Partner with Solutions Engineers to execute deployments and resolve ongoing technical issues
- Be the customer advocate internally and collaborate with Product to synthesize a customer-centric product roadmap
- Hire, build and lead the Customer Success team
- Develop decision-making frameworks for assessing the health of each customer engagement, triaging issues, and allocating team’s time
- Extensive experience and understanding with API’s
- At least 5 years’ experience as a CSM, ideally in a SaaS or FinTech start-up.
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- Forecasting consistency
- Wants to progress into a leadership role.