Technical Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their team.
Their solution is leagues ahead of competitors’ – it is less expensive, has greater functionality and saves time on installation, integration and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, identifying solutions to software/infrastructure issue.
- Through a variety of mediums, talk the company’s clients through the process of resolving technical issues.
- Record and document reports of issues, providing feedback to clients when necessary.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Familiar with microservices distributed environments such as Docker/Swarm, Kubemetes etc.
- Based around Central to East Coast.
- Circa $120k-$140k base + bonus
- Equity plan
- Company benefits