US Sales Director
Cyberbit Range is the market leading simulation platform for training cybersecurity teams. Today, most cybersecurity experts experience their first attack on the job. Cyberbit range enables cybersecurity teams to be fully prepared for the attack by experiencing simulated cyberattacks in a hyper-realistic, virtual SOC environment and using real-world security tools.
Governments and enterprises use Cyberbit Range to train and upskill their teams in simulated attacks. Universities use it to enable am innovative, hands-on cybersecurity degree program that increases student enrollment and retention.By training in a true-to-life replica of a corporate SOC security teams are now more prepared than ever to respond to cyberattacks.
We are seeking a mission driven, self-sufficient Sr. Enterprise Account Executive to manage sales activities.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on pipeline growth.
- Develop close plans for targeted opportunities and drive opportunities to closure.
- Develop opportunities and relations with end users/customers (direct sales) and drive them to closure.
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth of our products within their markets.
- Develop a targeted partner plan that maps partner strengths (customer relationship, contracts) to accounts and target opportunities.
- Focus on account mapping with partner reps, forming an integrated account plan and ultimately optimizing revenue in accounts and exceeding the forecast.
- Leads sales presentations at end-user locations.
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
- Coordinate sales activities with other field sales reps and managers.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in enterprise software sales.
- Experience in enterprise security solutions (endpoint, SIEM, networking, etc.).