Product Designer | Analytics
This role will require you to use your design skills to help improve the UX for this analytics company.
The clientele of this company includes household name brands such as Coca-Cola, T-Mobile, Walmart to name but a few.
- Lead UX design for projects, often at times collaborating with a variety of teams.
- Present design decisions and solutions through scenarios and storyboards with the decisions in question being backed by data.
- As part of this role you will work within a team in which mutual support will be a uniting factor.
- 3-5 years of design experience in the SaaS space.
- Proven record of delivering visual and interaction designs – using Sketch and it’s plugins, InVision and Adobe CC – for a broad mix of customers.
- Have an online portfolio that provides evidence of the above.
- US wide, but preferably West Coast as will be working with the HQ in San Francisco.
- Around $140k base plus bonus
- Range of Company benefits