Sr Technical Writer / Content Architect | SaaS
My client are looking for their first Sr. Technical Writer to join their team. You will build the foundation of their technical and non-technical documentation, customer training & customer enablement resources.
This is an opportunity to dive into their platform, become a super user, and build content for scale with a rapidly growing tech platform.
- Own the overall strategy and management of their Training and Enablement function. The initial focus will be on content strategy and development.
- Build, maintain, improve, content library across text, video, diagrams, visuals, etc. to clearly articulate role-based documentation, at the necessary level of detail
- Design content that turns complex systems and concepts into bite-sized and effective content for rapid learning
- 3-5+ years of experience in technical writing, curriculum development, and/or API documentation for a platform product
- Solid understanding of automation technologies, middleware, integration architecture patterns, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM, SDKs, and Databases.
- Requires an understanding of integration platforms that can solve multiple use cases
- Ability to create content with technical precision and clarity, as well as translate technical concepts into layman’s terms for easy-to-digest consumption
- An inquisitive, data-backed approach to what their customers need, and what content and mediums are most effective
- Keen ability to understand complex systems, data flows, and logic, and translate that into easily digestible content using visuals and other media