Client Success Manager | Data Analytics Platform
Looking to challenge yourself in a start-up environment?
Customer Success or Account Management skills are wanted by our client to own to manage their mid to enterprise level accounts.
Make the most of your relationship & data skills by working with a data product that focuses on location data for a variety of verticals – product is trusted already by institutions such as Harvard and MIT.
- Role will have a combination of Customer Success & Account Manager responsibilities
- Aiming to renew and expand on client’s accounts
- Help to reduce churn and aiming to increase revenue retention
- Previously had 3-5+ years’ experience in customer success/account management, ideally with a data/analytics / Geolocation product
- Ideally you need to have experience providing data to technical people
- Motivated by a start-up challenge and comfortable with negotiation
- $130k-$150k base + OTE + bonus
- Company benefits